What’s in the gift box…
- Ultraviolet Sparkling Rosé - Very cool rosé bubbles made by winemaker Samantha Sheehan in Napa, CA.
- Mt. Tam Triple Cream - A buttery, luscious, award-winning cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. This is a favorite cheese among TCS staff and customers alike!
- Rustic Bakery Tart Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Artisan Crisps - Better than your average cracker, these crisps are divine with cheeses and spreads, or just on their own. Rustic Bakery owners Carol LeValley and Josh Harris were actually inspired to keep baking their flatbreads and crisps after stopping at Cowgirl Creamery and mentioning that the cheeses there deserved artisan crackers.
- ChocoCherries by Mitica (by way of importer Forever Cheese) - Fresh cherries are candied and then dipped in 55% dark chocolate. Each cherry is sweet and flavorful with a hint of liqueur encased in the chocolate for extra indulgence. Read: These are cherry + chocolate perfection.
- Effie’s Homemade Cocoa Biscuits - Crisp and lightly sweet with malted cocoa, layers of oats, and toasted coconut! Yum! These small-batch biscuits were developed from a family recipe for ‘oatcakes’ passed down from the mother of Effie’s Homemade founder, Joan MacLellan. Joan’s mother, Effie, also offers the namesake for the bakery.
Want to get a gift box for the mom in your life? (They’re also great for grandmas, sisters, aunts, your friend who just had a baby, and anyone you want to show a little extra love to!)
Gift boxes are $70. That’s cheaper than most Mother’s Day floral arrangements! We also offer shipping to anywhere for $25.
Please order by Friday, May 7th for local pick-up at The Cheese Shop. If you would like your order shipped, please order by Tuesday, May 4th.